A greater awareness of workplace risks by your employees will ultimately lead to a more positive operational atmosphere and a healthier, safer workplace. This package will help you deal with the Health & Safety aspects of the project and will guide you on how to manage risks to ultimately make better business decisions. If you are running a contracting business this is a must have. It’s time to step in!
- Job Safety Analysis / Task Analysis
- Safe Work Method Statement (SWMS)
- Site H&S Inspection Template
- H&S Risk Assessment
- Incident Report
- Tool Box Talk
- Hazardous Substance Register
– Job Safety Analysis: Will help you determine the hazards involved within a task in order to implement corrective measures to either isolate, minimise or eliminate the risk.
– SWMS: To ensure all risks and controls are identified. This tool is normally used for generic tasks.
– Incident Report: Used to determine the cause of an accident, incident or near miss and take corrective measures to remediate it.
– Tool Box Talk: A template for supervisors and team leaders to communicate and keep record of topics discussed in the tool box talk.
– Site Health & Safety Inspection Template: Daily checklist that highlights everything you need to look at before starting your day.
– Health & Safety Risk Assessment: A tool to make a site assessment of all H&S risks in the construction site.
– Hazardous Substances Register: To ensure all hazardous substances on site are identified.