A Job Safety Analysis (JSA) is a safety process and document which enables workers and companies to better identify and control hazards, so that people can conduct their work safely.
- Ensures consistent and safe work methods
- Reduces injuries by helping employees identify hazards and showing them how to perform a task without the likelihood of injuries
- Provides a form of training documentation regarding the employee’s knowledge of the job safety requirements
When is it recommended to do a JSA:
- A job/task has a high injury rate
- A job/task has the potential to cause severe or disabling injuries or illness, even if there is no history of previous incidents
- An employee has a safety concern about a job
- Jobs are new to your operation
Document provided in Excel.
Fully unlocked to customise the document to your needs.
Set up to print and scan in A4.
Insert your company details and logo.